Yay! The Olympics! Another great reason not to read! To celebrate, I thought I share a few ways you can make the most out of this massive global event.
1. Don’t actually go to the Olympics. Watch at home. The security lines are much shorter.
2. Be sure to check out Water Polo. It’s like Ski Jumping – awesome, but once every four years is enough.
3. Every Olympic athlete had a terrible childhood they had to overcome. The sooner you realize that, the better.
4. You know that cool flip the swimmers do to turn around? Never attempt that. You will get hurt.
5. Every time an announcer says, “goes for the gold,” eat a piece of chocolate.